Ritual Chocolate: Mid Mountain Blend Drinking Chocolate
The “gateway chocolate” for non-believers. This chocolate is made with organic cacao from Bertil Akesson’s farm in the Sambirano Valley in Northern Madagascar, a region known for producing cacao rich with notes of citrus.
Ingredients: Cacao and Organic Cane Sugar Nutrition Facts Servings: 9, Serv. Size: 4 Tbsp (25g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 130, Total Fat 9g (12% DV), Sat. Fat 6g (30% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 0mg (0% DV), Total Carb. 13g (5% DV), Fiber 3g (11% DV), Total Sugars 8g (Incl. 8g Added Sugars, 16% DV), Protein 2g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (15% DV), Potas. (0% DV).